Sunday, September 20, 2009

LUV & TEARZ presents SOULZ SPEAK @ SPACE Atlanta




Hey Beautiful Ones,

Checking in with a few updates.....

First things first, if you haven't been keeping up, I'm no longer at The Blackwood :-(. Not to worry though, you will still see me around town at a few different places. But before I get into that, I just did my 1st feature ThursdayNight at Urban Grind! YAYYYYY!!! It was all rainy out so of course that slowed us down, but once we got started, it was on and popping :-). I've also been asked to perform for an event held by the Alpha Tau Chapter (Emory Univiversity) of the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc next month along with hosting a birthday/jam session. So although I don't claim to be a spoken word artist....I seem to be turning into a little bit of one. lol. Anywho, I'll tell you more about those things when the time is near. :-) For now, I just want to let everyone know about the new venue I'll be hosting at Tuesday. So read on......



New name, new time, new vibe, new SPACE…come chill with us as we bring you some of the ATL’s finest musicians, singers and spoken word artists all under 1 roof in 1 SPACE. SPACE Atlanta is the Historic West End’s newest neighborhood getaway for a relaxing evening filled with good friends and soulstirring sounds.

This week's feature:

CREA, a beautiful acoustic guitar stroking songtress, that will dazzle your eardrum...

DJ LOWE KI will keep you finger snapping and toe tapping as he takes you back in time and brings you into the future
Free Admission w/your support of the venue
$2 Tuesdays Food & Drink Specials b4 9pm

Open Mic signup at 7pm, Show 7:30pm -10:00
(Signup early for preferred spot)
Free Parking

Free WiFi
Pet Friendly Patio

1310 White Street
(off Ralph David Abernathy b4 Cascade)
Atlanta, 30310

No comments:

Post a Comment